.boston – Boston domain names
Launch timetable: Until August 31 for trademark holders with a valid SMD file.
Price: € 22.61 / year refundable setup fee of € 77.35.
General Availability: As of October 10. First-come, first-served. Price: € 22.61 / year.
.uk – United Kingdom domain names
Registrants of .co.uk, .me.uk or .org.uk domains registered before October 28, 2013 at 23:59 hrs may have the right to receive the equivalent .uk domain.
.africa – African domain names
Price: € 41.06 / year.
.sk – Slovak registry domains
Registration of .sk domains will not be limited to Slovak entities anymore. Registrants from EU, EEC or EEA are eligible to register.
Fully automated registration process without any documents.
What is subdomain and How to create a subdomain in H-Sphere control panel ?
A subdomain is a lower level domain. It is added on the left of the domain name, e.g. forums.cpwebhosting.net. You can create as many subdomains as allowed by the plan. Domains and subdomains have equal functional capabilities including web site management, e-mail service, FTP, dedicated IPs, etc., but subdomains do not have their own DNS zones and usually cost less.
To create a subdomain, go through the following steps:
- Select Domain Info link in Domain Settings menu in user’s Control Panel.
- Click Add in the Sub Domains field. You will be asked to enter the subdomain name
- Enter the new subdomain. It will be displayed in the Subdomain field of the Domain Settings page.
I want to remove a Domain name from my account. How can i do it ?
To remove a domain, do the following:
- Select Domain Info link in Domain Settings menu on the left.
- Click the Delete icon in the Domain name field at the top of the page.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking “Yes, I agree with the above”.
- Choose whether you would like to preserve the content of the domain’s directory.